Covid-19 for Westminster Presbyterian Washington as of June 21 Father's Day we will be retuning to our sanctuary for worship.
We will continue to put the physical, emotional, and spiritual safety of our church Members and guests at the utmost for-front of our concerns. We have implemented several ways we can return to the building .
1. First if you feel sick in any way please do not attend.
2. If you feel at risk or uncomfortable coming back Please do not attend.
we will be live streaming on Facebook.
3. All who enter the church will be required to wear a mask. (Masks will be available at the entrance's of the building).
4. We will maintain social distancing and ask we all remain diligent in caring for one another as we journey on this new road together. Every other pew is roped off. Fellowship hall has less chairs please sit where the seat is.
5. Air conditioning will be off and no fans during people in the building we will cool the building ahead of time. (this is so air will not push droplets from one to another)
6. We will be humming not singing.
7. Offering will be as you enter the church. Nothing will be passed from one person to the next.
8. Communion will be picked up at the back of the church (a sealed pod in a baggy) as you enter and you will discard your trash as you leave.
9. There will be no hymnals or bibles in the pews if you would like to bring your own and take them home you are welcome to. We would rather not have to disinfect the books it will damage them.
10. Every pew will be disinfected weekly regardless of how long we think the virus can survive on surfaces as will all door knobs and touched surfaces.
9. The bathroom will have disinfecting spray to be used before and after each person uses the facilities.
11. Hand sanitizer will be available at entrances of each room and doorways. please use the sanitizer frequently.
12. We will dismiss from the back of the church to reduce bunching up at the door as we leave.
Coffee time: we will still have a time of fellowship in the fellowship hall.
coffee cups will be pre-poured into covered cups, sugar packets and cream packets will be available. All donuts or cookies will be in individual baggies. Juice boxes and small water bottles will be available.
Thank you all for all you do to serve our Lord in this community. My prayers are with each of you. If I can be of assistance during this difficult time please call on me.